Saturday, April 4, 2009

The Johnsons have moved! I have to admit I resorted to chocolate to make myself feel a little better. Too bad it never works like it is supposed to.

One last goofy day, at least for a while!

Zoe and Tyler, too little to be big...finally they got big enough to play together and it is time for the Johnsons to move on. I think he was Zoe's first best friend. I hope when they meet up again it will be like they never left!
Katie and Perri are so funny. I think they got to be good friends because they were always the first to get cold. So they were the first to come out of the pool, the first to come in from the snow, the first in the house when it was cold outside. They are rowdy and silly, two peas in a pod!

Jake didn't want to be caught on camera being silly with the girls but don't let this picture fool you. I am pretty sure he liked being silly with Perri and Tabitha. He is the first boy that would play house one minute and swords the next. Throw one boy in the house and he changes everything!

Jessey is so much fun. She is an artist. I think I will miss her art and cartoons floating around our house as much as anyone. She really does bring out the best in the girls. I am looking forward to the day when she is famous, telling everyone I have an original Jessica on my wall.


Our house is forever changed. For the better! WE LOVE THE JOHNSONS!

No comments:

Post a Comment